Fatality Pk
Vote For Fatality-Pk's!
Link Soon

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fatality Pk
Vote For Fatality-Pk's!
Link Soon
Fatality Pk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King For Moderator FTW PL0X

Go down

King For Moderator FTW PL0X Empty King For Moderator FTW PL0X

Post  King Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:41 am

Ingame Name - X____X____X (some know me as oblivion on unborn )
Have you been banned or muted at all - Never
How long have you been playing - Since the first day i was one of the first wanted to play soon as i got client link i got it and played
Do you vote Daily Very Happy - Yes ofc i want this server to grow that's not just for brownie points lol if the server grows more pkers to own more people to trade bigger economy etc you get it raight?
Do you spread the word about Fatality (POST PROOF) - Yea i cant take screenies atm but i vote everyday and i get on this other server where i'm really popular cuz i played a while back and i tell them to join and i was gonna post on unborn forums b4 they got downed..

So alot of you know me basically all of my friends on unborn play this so support i talked to Dave and he sorta liked the idea of me being mod i guess he said he think about it but i also want the support of the players santa
so please if u want to support post ik i wont abuse my powers as admin or mod i get confused which is which lol... i hate those nub abusers on unborn so ill do mah best king

Last edited by Kingz on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total
King
King

http://smouch.net/lol/

Back to top Go down

King For Moderator FTW PL0X Empty Re: King For Moderator FTW PL0X

Post  King Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:42 am

since x bumped his ill bump MY SHEEZY UP lol!
King
King

http://smouch.net/lol/

Back to top Go down